RD-30 Bug and Hidden Camera Detector
This is the new LawMate RD-30, pocket-sized counter surveillance tool with both wired and wireless camera detection modes. (replaces RD-10 no longer produced once sold out)
This system uses the same technology as the popular RD-10 Scanner and lens finder with the addition of detecting either wired or wireless signals.
This extremely small device is used at all levels of law enforcement, including private investigation, Policing and for personal use, for people that demand to have privacy in their lives!
The RD-30 counter surveillance tool will detect wired and wireless audio and video devices with frequencies between 20MHz - 6GHz.
On the back side of this detector, you will find a viewer with red LED lights that flash intermittently. Looking through the eyepiece, you can see anything that reflects light back to you. If there is a hidden wired or wireless spy camera, even the size of a tiny pinhole, it will reflect light back to you and you can easily locate the hidden camera source even if the camera is powered off!
- Ultra-small, pocket sized
- Find wired hidden cameras, even when powered off
- Can be used as a wireless audio bug sweeper
- Vibration detection mode for discretion
- 20MHz to 6GHz scanning range
- Find hidden/portable GPS tracking devices
- Detects both wireless and wired signals